What is Trastra?
TRASTRA is your personal crypto banking app that combines the benefits of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, USDC, and USDT with traditional payment infrastructure.
The company is a regulated financial technology company headquartered in Prague, Czech republic.
What is Trasta Debit Card?
Trastra is a crypto wallet with debit card that allows you to spend your cryptocurrencies in everyday life. The Trastra card is linked to a digital wallet where you can store and manage multiple cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.
You can use the Trastra card anywhere VISA is accepted, allowing you to easily convert your cryptocurrencies into fiat currency and make purchases or withdraw cash from ATMs.
The Trastra card aims to make it easier for people to use and manage their cryptocurrencies, allowing them to enjoy the benefits of digital assets in their daily lives.
Benefits of Using TRASTRA Crypto Card
- Buy, Sell, and Pay with Cryptocurrencies.
- A fully SEPA-integrated crypto Visa card with an IBAN for receiving euro.
- You can exchange crypto to Euros easily.
- Supported countries: European Economic Area (EEA).
- You can download TRASTRA App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Currently, the TRASTRA debit card has the following spending limits:
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit – 300 €.
- Daily card purchase limit (including SEPA transfers) – 7700 €.
- Monthly spending limit (max amount of card transactions, ATM withdrawals, and SEPA transfers per the last 30 days) – 9900 €.
How to Order Your Trastra VISA Card?
- If you are a resident of a European country, you can order a card to your address – it costs 9 €.
- Install the TRASTRA mobile App.
- Get verified.
- Place the order.
Did you know?
The TRASTRA VISA card allows users to make purchases at over 46 million locations worldwide, including supermarkets, grocers, restaurants, bars, travel agencies etc. You can order your Trastra VISA Crypto Card today.
If you like my article, please read and share this: How to invest in Sustainable Startups ?