Best SEO software review
Mangools originally was KWFinder and it was developed in 2014 as a project of one man, Peter Hrbacik. At that time, it was a stand-alone keyword research tool, designed to quickly find long-tail keywords that would be easy to rank for in Google SERPs.
Mangools is a set of user-friendly SEO tools, designed for both beginners and professionals to cover everything from keyword research through competitor analysis to rank tracking or spying on competitor’s backlinks.
Best online marketing tools for small businesses
If you are an SMB owner and seeking for a low-cost SEO software Mangools is the most affordable solution for your business in 2021. Using this SEO tool you'll be able to improve your website's SEO rankings and increase organic traffic in 2020 and beyond that!
Many SEO SaaS products such as - SEMrush and Ahrefs - have gradually pivoted toward enterprise customers. Today, typical pricing for a mid-tier plan on a leading SEO software suite is around $200/month.
While they don’t offer the same level of features as enterprise-level SEO tools, Mangools’s mid-tier plan is around $40/month.
Look at this screenshot - how popular is Mangools!explodingtopics.com
- Find the right keywords for your website or eCommerce store
- Go for the keywords with low SEO difficulty and high search volume. Mangools has the most accurate SEO difficulty and exact search volumes!
- You can check SERP for any location you want
- Track your keyword rankings with Mangools
- Find useful and powerful backlinks for your websites
- Check competitor’s website authority and other SEO metrics.
Conclusion: Mangools, a SaaS company originally from Slovakia, Maros Kortis is the head of marketing. They are part of the Accessible Martech meta trend. Martech is notorious for stodgy practices, like product demos and lengthy contracts.
If you want to invest in the most popular, easy-to-use SEO software Mangools is the best solution!